HHC is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with NH. Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care and protection of the information we receive from you, the User.
We collect Your Personal Information directly from You, from third parties and automatically through the Our Website. This Personal Information, for instance, would relate to the type of device You are using, the time that You have logged on to Our Website, Your IP address and other Personal Information.
You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing through an email requesting the same.
The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
* Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name,
* Birth date/age,
* Address (including country and pin/postal code),
* Phone number/mobile number,
* Email address,
* Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or your Health Care Professional,
* Personal medical records and history,
* Valid financial information at the time of purchase of product/service and/or online payment,
* Login ID and password,
* User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
* Records of interaction with HHC representatives,
* Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
* Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures including role-based access, password protection, encryption etc. To ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. We restrict access to your Personal Information to Our and Our affiliates’ employees, agents, third-party service providers, partners, and agencies on a need-to-know basis and about the Purposes specified above in this Policy. You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us about your Personal Information.